“Bamporeze Association envisions a community where vulnerable families, children, orphans, women and youth are empowered for Sustainability.”
We focus on life transformation for vulnerable children,
women and youth in our chosen communities.
A Vulnerable Community-Based Organization that facilitates comprehensive
and integrated services for children, women, youths and other vulnerable groups in Rwanda.
• Christianity: Being inspired by the Christian principles of compassion, love and genuine service to those in need.
• Dignity & Respect: To support children and families in dignified and respectful ways.
• Accountability: Takes responsibility for both actions and outcomes.
• Responsibility: Being accountable for results, conscientious, reliable, and trustworthy.
• Ownership & Participation: Meaningfully engages the communities in finding their own solutions.
• Team work& partnerships: Working as a team and collaborates with partners and like- minded organizations.
• The Uniqueness of Children: Children are unique, particularly orphans and other vulnerable children.
• Inclusiveness: Ensuring that no one is left behind in development.