Rulindo Child Focused Community Development Preparation Phase
Overall project objective
To enhance the capacity of vulnerable households for child rights provision and effective engagement in the process of planning for child focused community development project in the targeted area.
Project’s specific objectives
1. To establish People Institutions upon which community development initiatives will be implemented during the CDP implementation phase.
2. To improve the capacity of vulnerable households to meet the basic needs of their children
The main interventions in Rulindo CDP preparation phase are the formation of People Institutions (PIs) and strengthening their capacities while maturing for their active participation in CDP implementation phase.
- 41 SHGs formed gathering 786 women
- 2061Children under 18 years from SHG members’ households reached
- 4 Cluster level Associations formed
- Rwf 12,327,132 cumulatively saved by 41 SHGs
- Rwf 36,075,474 of loans cumulatively given out to SHG members